Featured Page

November 28, 2013

866-668-8047 / 8666688047

(866) 668-8047


If you're wondering who the number 866-668-8047 is, it's Dish Network. And judging by many of the comments I'm seeing around the internet, many are pretty angry. The Do Not Call Registry is not going to help here; here's a key quote you may find useful:

"Actually, I have worked in several call centers. The do not call rules do not apply to business where you have an existing relationship."

That's true. So what to do? Well, have you considered dumping Dish Network in favor of DirecTV?

Give them my friend's account number, 33852506, when you call them and you'll receive a $10 off bill credit every month for 10 months. I just made you a hundred bucks. No joke. Call their sales and info number at 1-800-507-4045 (note, this is a different number than the one above) and tell them you hate Dish. I bet they don't mind.
 
(Also, my friend is a long time DirecTV subscriber and will get the same $10/month benefit you do, so you both win!)

On that note, here's a video I liked -- and that I think you will find amusing if you aren't happy with receiving those calls from Dish -- that crams a lot of the DirecTV bits about dumping your cable company into one place:




Do you have any additional info on 866-668-8047? Once in awhile these numbers change hands so we have to keep each other updated. Tell us what you think!

Update as of 11/28/13: I'm seeing statements that they may be calling several (one example is three times, another claims as many as twenty-four times) per day, so... Good luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?
I'd LOVE to hear your comment or any information you wish to share!
Just type your message below -- you DON'T NEED AN ACCOUNT to comment, just start typing!